Monday, March 7, 2011

In Like A Lion...

Yes..March certainly DOES come in like a lion!!!  For the good and the bad!   We had another ice/snow storm here in NY today!  Brrrrr!  

  But one GOOD lion came in too....I took my daughter to see The Lion King musical as it arrived in town last week!  It was visually breathtaking and musically moving!  (I still have to put the movie on Fast forward at home during those Bad" scenes!

Here's a peek at us in the audience during Intermission:
What a fun night!!!!
  I also managed to make a few cards this week so I'll post a few here.  They are all variations on the same design, inspired by Rubey at Fiskateers.  

They look like layers in the photo, but they are actually window cutouts with a frame around the windows.




Well, that's it for today!  For now, keep that Lion outside until the Lamb is ready to come out at the end of the month!!

-jm

No comments:

Post a Comment