Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daylight Savings?

Wow!  I'm glad to have the light of Daylight Savings time, but my body has NOT adjusted!  YIKES!  Mornings are just horrendous this week!!!  Anyway, I thought I'd post a little project I made using the "Sentimentals" Cricut cartridge  and some paper from DCWV.

I love the retro feel of these papers.  The pinks, turquoise and prints make me think of kitchen decor when I was a little girl!  I made my own little rose at the wrist by cutting a circle  and then making it into a spiral.  Then I rolled it tightly and glued it onto the cuff in the picture.  I like the way it came out.

Some good news...I'm participating for the first time as a stop on a blog hop!  It's for National No Housework Day (right up my alley!)!  Click the button in my sidebar for details.  Hope to see you all there!

Well..on to my busy week (aren't they all!?).  Keep smiling!  Signs of spring are revealing themselves!

-jm

No comments:

Post a Comment