Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finally Spring?

Okay...so  in upstate NY we have had 3 significant dumps of snow since the "official" start of Spring.  Even more annoying, however, is the tenacity with which the cold temperatures are lingering.  I'm still inside for the most part, wearing lots of sweaters and fleece while cuddling under blankets sipping hot cups of tea.  

                       

BUT---promise is on the horizon!  Later this week we are supposed to get sun and temperatures in the low to mid 60's.   Perhaps that will bring me out of these winter doldrums!

                                             

I need to get my creative juices flowing.....I'm challenging myself to create at least 4 cards this weekend.  1Birthday card,  2 sympathy cards, and at LEAST one Graduation card.   I have lots of ideas, but have had the "oomph" to spring into action.

Fingers crossed.....I'll post my results!

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment