Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to the Blog!

Back again!  It's been quite a long time since my last post.  Much has happened that kept my attention away from documenting my life and projects.  But documented or not, life is lived!   Since it would be impossible to catch up right now, I think it best to pick up right at this point---in "the NOW!"

Upstate NY is in the middle of a hot, dry summer.  When I'm not working, I spend most of my time seeking cool places to roost.  I'm giving myself several Thursday nights to hang out at our LSS to work on projects, be with friends, and soak up some cool A/C!  The ladies at Captured Moments have made such a welcoming place for us...they have even turned every Thursday into a special event:

Click here to view the whole line-up of Thursday events!



I've also been so thrilled to have connected with some friends  with whom I'd been long overdue for some girl time!!  Each moment has been a pearl of joy to me--and just in the nick of time!  I've been sinking down pretty low lately and needed this uplift in a BIG way!

I will be back to share some projects and thoughts and fulfill the Dragonfly Destiny once more!  Till then--stay cool and visit again!

-jm




No comments:

Post a Comment